Application of diverse research techniques to support hypothesis building around current behaviors, barriers to behavior change as well as breaking down typical consumer journeys.
What will FinSights Lab do?
- Deep market research to understand the macro environment and market potential;
- Collate and connect data from a wide range of existing sources, including automatically collected data (e.g. customer activity logs), previously conducted customer research and wider market research (e.g. FinScope Tanzania 2017, among other sources);
- Supplementary primary data collection (from end-users, client stakeholders, market systems and others). This will use a variety of innovative research techniques, going deeper than traditional market research surveys;
- Data analysis to draw out actionable insights from the range of collated data regarding end-user actions, behaviors and opinions;
- Predictive analytics using machine learning algorithms to understand the most important indicators of user behavior;
- Further insights generation to support solutions design.
How can FinSights Lab support you?
- Do you want to know more about your customers or end-users, in order to solve a problem you are facing? We can carry out a range of innovative research techniques to build a deeper knowledge of your clientele and create insights that you can use to generate solutions. .
- Do you have an interesting dataset that you want to match to the wider Tanzanian context? We can connect your data to the FinScope Tanzania 2017 respondent pool to help show you which populations to target.
- If you had access to a nationally representative pool of consumers, what would you want to know about them? We can capture this in a quick phone survey with the FinScope Tanzania 2017 respondent pool.
- Are you getting the most out of the data that you collect? Do you think that you could do more with it? We can work with you to analyze your data in greater depth using machine learning techniques to help you understand your end-users and develop more effective solutions.
- Have you witnessed unexpected behavior by your customers or end-users? For example, have you seen people select inferior products and ignore cheaper and better alternatives. We can support you to understand your customers and their barriers and drivers to change, using innovative research techniques.