To our Valued Partners:
The impact and outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to impact people and countries around the world. As more corona positive cases are identified across our nation, our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, partners and communities. We understand the challenges facing the nation and we aim to support their needs in any way we can.
The Financial Sector Deepening Trust (FSDT) is executing pre-established business continuity plans and we are confident in our ability to ensure delivery of seamless service and support during these challenging times. I want to personally share our commitment to you and the steps that we are taking to protect all our partners and employees:
- We are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both local health authorities and the WHO.
- Our employees take seriously the cleanliness of our equipment and environment. We know that this is more important than ever.
- We are encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they are feeling ill.
- We are encouraging both internally and externally no face-to-face meetings unless absolutely necessary; this is in line with World Health Directive to practice social distancing and where possible avoid or minimize physical contact
- FSDT staff are encouraged to work virtually during this time with minimal face to face interactions.
- Our infrastructure is set up to allow our staff to work remotely, so please communicate with FSDT as you normally would. We have protocols in place to ensure the security of confidential documents and emails.
- FSDT will continue to operate and function remotely and we are still operating to deliver to our stakeholders
- Local and international travel has been restricted.
It is gratifying and humbling to witness the collaboration and responsiveness of the FSDT team during these challenging and unsettling times. We stand ready to help answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or anyone at FSDT.